Thursday, August 7, 2014

The Quest Sort of Continues

It's been a long time since I've written anything at all.  My quest for the best mac n' cheese has really not gotten anywhere in a long time.  I still consider the best mac the one at the Kingfish Cafe and the buffalo chicken mac at the Wild Rover in Kirkland a pretty good one as well.

Last Feb when my husband and I were in Houston one of our friends took us to an AMAZING place. A real carb-a-holics dream.  He took us to a place called Jus' Mac:



The menu was great.  Just about anything you could think of was on this menu.  The best part was that even my college concoction, mac on a baked (or nuked in the microwave) potato was on the menu.  



Not only was the concept of this restaurant AWESOME I have to say the food was actually pretty good as well.  I would definitely go back if anyone is ever interested in going with me.  I had the chili cheese mac and I have to say mac with fritos is a really great combination:


If you happen to be in the Houston area and love mac n' cheese as much as I do check this place out. Totally worth all the calories and the carbs.

No comments: